Diary of a Hot Pink Mama

My crazy rantings about life as a young, single mom just trying to keep my head on straight!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My First Time

It's my first time. After being oh so captivated by this whole blogging thing, I figure, it's time to try my hand at this. So, here I go.

I am the Hot Pink Mama. Hot Pink because, well, that's my favorite color. Mama because I am beginning to hear it so often that I'm pretty sure that I'm going to forget my real name soon and start introducing myself...wait...crap...I just did. I guess the transformation is complete! It's fortunate that I still have my sense of humor!

Of course, I'm only 23 years old, so I still vaguely remember how to have fun! Mostly though, I'm a 23 year old living a 30 year old's life! I work, raise my son, and am working on going back to school. As if that's not enough, we've recently dived head first into the "Terrible Two's". At pre-school, they call it the "Teriffic Two's" but we all know that's a lie. It's potty-training and tantrums and play-dates, Oh My! And in the midst of all that, here I am trying to keep my sanity by sharing my life on the internet. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I'm on to something! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home